League of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karpuz Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karpuz

Karpuz

Karpuz Application Empty
PostSubject: Karpuz Application   Karpuz Application Icon_minitime29.05.10 20:07

1. What is your REAL name?
Onur

2. Gender?
Male

3. Where do you live?
Turkey

4. Do you speak decent English?
Yes I also lived at USA for some time.

5. How old are you?

6. What is your main character name?
Posion

7. Name of your alternate character/s?
Karpuz

8. What race and class do you play?
I'm playing Nightelf druid right now a feral spec. But I'm a pro priest I have been 2.3k+ on retail arena s3 as disc priest also shadow spec. Planing to level my priest here after the awesome plans I have for my feral druid Posion.

9. How long have you been playing WoW?
About 3 years on retail USA servers I have a Dwarf priest disc spec on Elune(PVE server)and Undead priest shadow spec on Bleeding Hollow. I quit the retail after WOTLK came out, after a long time away from world of warcraf, started playing at this private server about a week ago.

10. What is your role in a raid? Please provide/describe in more than one sentence.
I like to help out my teammates and officers managing the raid, I have no problem with following instructions and getting advice from my team mates. But I'll be honest that I don't have much raid experience since I have been more of a pvp person. I like to duel, arena, world pvp, battlegrounds. Rather then raiding. Although I like to experience raids here on this server. I don't think I'll have any problem with raids even tough I don't have any experience.

11. Why would you like to join <League Of Heroes> ?
You guys look like a serious, fun, organized guild. I like to play with the best and right now best choice out there seems to be you guys.

12. Why should we recruit you?
I'm a experienced player I know the game mechanics like the back of my hand. I'm good at the class I'm playing I'll fill my roles at raids. Other then that I'm an easy going guy and I think I'll get along with other members well enough.

13. What do you expect from this guild?
Most of all I hope to find a good arena partner from this guild since I like to arena allot.

14. What guilds have you previously been in? Reasons why you leave?
Never been in a guild at this server since I'm still at level 56 with my druid which is leveling quite fast.

15. Any other info we should be aware of?
Umm I'm a pedophile. Smile J/K nothing comes to mind I think I explained my self.

16. Please Link a Screenshot about your Character Panel. (So we can see your gears)
My gear is bad right now since I'm leveling and level 56.

17. What proffesions does your character have? (So we can add them up in your guild note so guildies could benefit of them)
Right now I have gatherer professions so I can make money from the auction house.

18. SAY "CHEESE" : D.
MUDKIPZZZ!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
kajll

kajll

Karpuz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karpuz Application   Karpuz Application Icon_minitime29.05.10 21:34

Question #4:

Yes, I've also lived IN USA for some time. Razz

But nvm you can speak English Razz

As for priests, I'm a total nap but from this app it looks good Very Happy

So, /w me or any of the priest officers (Lydpriestbg, Arthizan, Lightwish) for inv
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dinke93
Karpuz

Karpuz

Karpuz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karpuz Application   Karpuz Application Icon_minitime29.05.10 22:01

Yes I can speak english since I lived IN USA for 5 years.

Thank you for the grammer fix Smile
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Karpuz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karpuz Application   Karpuz Application Icon_minitime30.05.10 7:36

Damn, this guy is hot! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
kajll

kajll

Karpuz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karpuz Application   Karpuz Application Icon_minitime30.05.10 11:22

DUDE, after "since" goes present perfect!!!!

So - since I've lived in USA...

Oh well, nvm Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dinke93
Sponsored content

Karpuz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karpuz Application   Karpuz Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karpuz Application
Page 1 of 1