League of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gankdalf - Guild Application Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gankdalf

Gankdalf - Guild Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Gankdalf - Guild Application Form   Gankdalf - Guild Application Form Icon_minitime30.05.10 12:01

1. What is your REAL name? - Stefan

2. Gender? - Male

3. Where do you live? Serbia/Belgrade

4. Do you speak decent English? - Yes, i do.

5. How old are you? - 17

6. What is your main character name? - Gankdalf

7. Name of your alternate character/s? - Demolution, Kile, Zipique

8. What race and class do you play? - I play Gnome mage, NE rogue. Human Warr and Dwarf paladin.

9. How long have you been playing WoW? - I play wow like 5 years, started on retail and qutied it due some personal problems.

10. What is your role in a raid? Please provide/describe in more than one sentence. - With mage my role is raid to do as much dps as possible, buff up raid groups, make food&drink, debuff curses. With rogue my role is DPS only. Also calm, policy and mature acting.

11. Why would you like to join <League Of Heroes> ? - Honestly, there isn't any big reason, i just love PvE very much, some of my friends are there from my old guild (Unstoppable) and i would like to once again play with mature, polite, friendly and pro people like i am.

12. Why should we recruit you? - I can provide hard DPS, also lead some raids, help other mates in gearing up, JC/Tailor/Engi stuff from proffesions, anyway, that is your call.

13. What do you expect from this guild? - Polite people, calm, friendly, proffesional, like i am.

14. What guilds have you previously been in? Reasons why you leave? - I'm not in any guild atm, my last guild was Unstoppable.

15. Any other info we should be aware of? - Nothing special.

16. Please Link a Screenshot about your Character Panel. (So we can see your gears) - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot120609003949.jpg/
- https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot120609004235.jpg/

17. What proffesions does your character have? (So we can add them up in your guild note so guildies could benefit of them) Tailoring,Engineering,JC,Mining,BS (but not maxed up, at 300)

18. SAY "CHEESE" : D "CHEESE!" :p
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Gankdalf - Guild Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gankdalf - Guild Application Form   Gankdalf - Guild Application Form Icon_minitime31.05.10 0:27

Contact an officer in-game to invite ya.^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com

Gankdalf - Guild Application Form
Page 1 of 1