League of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion: Guild Lottery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epidemius

Suggestion: Guild Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Guild Lottery   Suggestion: Guild Lottery Icon_minitime09.04.10 22:10

Ok, this is my suggestion: Guild Lottery. Its organizing is pretty easy and its a good way to gain some gold to guild bank. The system would function so that once a month there is a lottery with a 5k price. We would need someone reliable to manage lottery tickets. One ticket would cost 150g and the ticket would be sent to "LTM" (Lottery Ticket Manager). To win the 5k price the participants should guess the right number between 1 and 1000 for the month which is set by the LTM each month. As tickets we would use ingame mail, which would be in following format:
1. Subject: Lottey Ticket
2. Your Name
3. Your lucky number
4. Add 150g participation payment
At this poitn your ticket is ready and can be sent to current LTM.
Example:
Suggestion: Guild Lottery Lottoexamplev
Once the ticket is send and recived by the LTM he deposits the 150g in the guild bank. At the lottery day the LTM checks if someone has guessed the number he has picked for that months lottery. If so, the LTM withdraws 5k gold from guild bank and sends it to that player who has won. If multiple players has got the right number, the price is equally divided between the players who has the winning number. If no-one gets the right number, the guild will get richer Very Happy

Important note: The LTM MUST SAVE each lottery ticket players send. Either in mailbox, bags or bank (i suggest mailbox).

EDIT: LTM isnt allowed to participate, suprise suprise xD

Last edited by Epidemius on 09.04.10 23:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Guild Lottery   Suggestion: Guild Lottery Icon_minitime09.04.10 22:52

We are so doing this! Twisted Evil

Nice suggestion bro <3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Epidemius

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Guild Lottery   Suggestion: Guild Lottery Icon_minitime09.04.10 22:57

Thx Smile i calculated that with 150g lottery fee we need to get 34 players to participate to exeed the 5k win price. If we can do that then it doesnt matter whether someone would win every month, we would still be gaining gold Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caecus

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Guild Lottery   Suggestion: Guild Lottery Icon_minitime10.04.10 9:04

Inferno wrote:
Nice suggestion bro <3.

Actually, Epidemius is my bro Razz
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Guild Lottery   Suggestion: Guild Lottery Icon_minitime16.04.10 21:45

Caecus wrote:
Inferno wrote:
Nice suggestion bro <3.

Actually, Epidemius is my bro Razz

Fu Laughing .
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Guild Lottery   Suggestion: Guild Lottery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Guild Lottery
Page 1 of 1