League of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tavares Guild Applocation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tavares

Tavares Guild Applocation. Empty
PostSubject: Tavares Guild Applocation.   Tavares Guild Applocation. Icon_minitime26.09.10 23:05

1. What is your REAL name?
Mateusz.
2. Gender?
Male.
3. Where do you live?
Warsaw, Poland
4. Do you speak decent English?
I think so.
5. How old are you?
6. What is your main character name?
My main is from horde site, Lareina.
7. Name of your alternate character/s?
Dont have any alt.
8. What race and class do you play?
Night Elf, Warrior.
9. How long have you been playing WoW?
3 years, one year on LW.
10. What is your role in a PVP raid? Please provide/describe in more than one sentence.
What can I say, I think the warrior class is not intended for extraordinary things. My job is mainly to destroy the enemy. Possibly due to the high amount of armor I proud to assume a few enemies and ease of casterom roles.
11. Why would you like to join <League Of Heroes> ?
I saw you in action on Orgrimmar. Looked with envy, that there is a guild, but on the other side. I want to be part of the best PvP guild on this server. As the horde side played mostly PvP, as the Alliance, also I'm going to do that;)
12. Why should we recruit you?
It's hard to say. I try to be helpful to the members of the guild. I know a lot about the game and I can help others learn something new. Hard for me to talk about myself. Will see if I get a invite..
13. What do you expect from this guild?
What I expect? Mainly expects a lot of fun.
14. What guilds have you previously been in? Reasons why you leave?
On ally site this is my first char. On horde site im in "QQmorePlOx"or something like that.
15. Any other info we should be aware of?
I'm online every day for several hours.
I not seen the lvl requirements , I can say that I do not have 70, but it is a matter of hours.

16. Please Link a Screenshot about your Character Panel. (So we can see your gears)
It makes no sense, but I can say that I'm waiting for the transfer of the DP to buy Brutal set.
17. What proffesions does your character have? (So we can add them up in your guild note so guildies could benefit of them)
Mining / Engi low skill atm.
18. SAY "CHEESE" : D.

Since I do not have a 70lvl probably crossed my chance to get to the guild, but I hope that is a little chance for it Wink

Peace,
Tavares.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Tavares Guild Applocation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavares Guild Applocation.   Tavares Guild Applocation. Icon_minitime27.09.10 0:13

Lolol.

Ofc you can get invited. You seem more than cool!

Whisper any of the officers to get invited. Or try whispering Ruus (me).

I think I took out inviting priv. for officers yesterday actually, so only I can invite.. So yeah, whisper my ass. I'm online often =P.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com

Tavares Guild Applocation.
Page 1 of 1