League of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

all who don't know what queens day is :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goochflab

goochflab

all who don't know what queens day is :D Empty
PostSubject: all who don't know what queens day is :D   all who don't know what queens day is :D Icon_minitime29.04.10 22:47

i asked around in guild and only a few peeps knew what it was so check this vid out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgU2KeDFoH0&feature=related
it was last year.
i;m going to the same place Very Happy:D
with alot of beer Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Limey

PostSubject: Re: all who don't know what queens day is :D   all who don't know what queens day is :D Icon_minitime29.04.10 23:33

wow, from the impression I got in Groningen when I was there in Nov was that you dutch people can party, but gosh, the mood at that party, DULL! Should've been amazing spirit and mood and everything, but it just seems plain dull to me. At least on that vid.
Back to top Go down
goochflab

goochflab

PostSubject: Re: all who don't know what queens day is :D   all who don't know what queens day is :D Icon_minitime30.04.10 0:18

Limey wrote:
wow, from the impression I got in Groningen when I was there in Nov was that you dutch people can party, but gosh, the mood at that party, DULL! Should've been amazing spirit and mood and everything, but it just seems plain dull to me. At least on that vid.
dull????
rofl queens day is everything except dull Very Happy
its just huge party time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vGxGY8oIR0&feature=related
look how many ppl
Back to top Go down
Limey

PostSubject: Re: all who don't know what queens day is :D   all who don't know what queens day is :D Icon_minitime30.04.10 1:21

That was better. But honestly, the mood in the first vid was freaking dull. No partymood what so ever. Looked kinda depressing even.

Edit: Well, wasn't that great mood in the mid part of this vid either. It's not what I would call a big party type of music. Just depressing. I'm not getting any partyvibes from that vid at all almost. A big crowd, sure, but really quiet and people just stand on the spot watching doing nothing basically. Again, later part is getting a lil bit better but I'm still not feeling the real great partyvibes from that vid.

2nd edit: I'm not at all impressed. Ever been to a Sensation event? That's what I call a freaking party.

Last edited by Limey on 30.04.10 1:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: all who don't know what queens day is :D   all who don't know what queens day is :D Icon_minitime30.04.10 1:25

Have fun. And use condoms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
goochflab

goochflab

PostSubject: Re: all who don't know what queens day is :D   all who don't know what queens day is :D Icon_minitime30.04.10 10:31

last year was also an car wich drove nearly against the bus where our queen was driving in.
so thats also an reason why it isn't a real party Very Happy
but vids don't say anything you have to be there to see how it all goes Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all who don't know what queens day is :D   all who don't know what queens day is :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all who don't know what queens day is :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Heroes :: Members Area :: General Congregation-
Jump to: