League of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gnokmetanke - the Scammer

Go down 
+3
Neiia
Datnukka
UnderPanths
7 posters
AuthorMessage
UnderPanths

Gnokmetanke -  the Scammer Empty
PostSubject: Gnokmetanke - the Scammer   Gnokmetanke -  the Scammer Icon_minitime27.05.10 19:51

Gnokmetanke traded his war for a friend of mines Mage .
Dunno why he said Backspacer was a scammer so he changed his war password and deleted his mage.
I will not stay in the same guild as a scamer.
Either he leaves or i do
Back to top Go down
UnderPanths

PostSubject: Re: Gnokmetanke - the Scammer   Gnokmetanke -  the Scammer Icon_minitime27.05.10 21:31

Bump.

I have screenshots of him admiting to delete my friends Character. i would like an awnser from an officer as soon as possible .
Thanx in advance
Back to top Go down
Datnukka

PostSubject: scammer proof   Gnokmetanke -  the Scammer Icon_minitime28.05.10 10:39

Reply with a link to the screen shot of him admitting it. I'll take a look at it, and if its proof enough, ill have Andro look at it. He has final decision on disciplinary actions in this guild.
Back to top Go down
UnderPanths

PostSubject: Re: Gnokmetanke - the Scammer   Gnokmetanke -  the Scammer Icon_minitime28.05.10 17:31

Back to top Go down
Neiia

PostSubject: About Gnomketankes Scaming :/   Gnokmetanke -  the Scammer Icon_minitime31.05.10 0:15

About that gnomketanke scaming.1.I didnt delete your mage I gived acc to guy you scamed you took his druid moobmah or whatever is name of druid and 2.Why I got 3457 wispers when I log on that mage and join LoH that am scamer or something like that Shocked

in that SS you can see that am saying :Kgo log on mage he should be deleted by now.And that clearly means someone else deleted him. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Gnokmetanke - the Scammer   Gnokmetanke -  the Scammer Icon_minitime31.05.10 6:35

This issue is too complicated to resolve since there are like dozen of people involved and each one has its own version of the story. So, I'm pretty confused about everything Laughing .

We'll talk ign if necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
UnderPanths

PostSubject: Re: Gnokmetanke - the Scammer   Gnokmetanke -  the Scammer Icon_minitime31.05.10 16:16

Neiia wrote:
About that gnomketanke scaming.1.I didnt delete your mage I gived acc to guy you scamed you took his druid moobmah or whatever is name of druid and 2.Why I got 3457 wispers when I log on that mage and join LoH that am scamer or something like that Shocked

in that SS you can see that am saying :Kgo log on mage he should be deleted by now.And that clearly means someone else deleted him. rabbit

Still either u deleted it or sum1 did because of you. he didnt scamed no1. there is no proff. The scamer here is you. u trade a war for his mage then changed your pass and his mage got deleted. if people told that cliff jumping would make u smarter? well... prolly u would nvm..

(im assuming ur gnomketanke )
Back to top Go down
goochflab

goochflab

PostSubject: Re: Gnokmetanke - the Scammer   Gnokmetanke -  the Scammer Icon_minitime05.06.10 14:20

ok here is the deal:
that retarded asshole backspacer scammed my bala dudu moombah ok???
so know gnomke had backspacer traded for his warr as you all know.
but i told to gnomke that backspacer scammed me, so gnomke gave me backspacer and i got all SS's so you can see THAT I WAS THE ONE who deleted every single shitty piece of his gear all his proffs and even emptiing his bank i'll load the pics up now. they will be done in some time.

http://img248.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=wowscrnshot052710174751.jpg

there you go have fun retarded asshole scammer
Back to top Go down
Macu

Macu

PostSubject: Re: Gnokmetanke - the Scammer   Gnokmetanke -  the Scammer Icon_minitime06.06.10 12:17

That suxs! lol!
Back to top Go down
Deadbaron

Deadbaron

PostSubject: Re: Gnokmetanke - the Scammer   Gnokmetanke -  the Scammer Icon_minitime04.09.10 21:20

old topic
/locked!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Deadbaron44?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gnokmetanke - the Scammer   Gnokmetanke -  the Scammer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gnokmetanke - the Scammer
Page 1 of 1