League of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World PvP event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niepriest

World PvP event Empty
PostSubject: World PvP event   World PvP event Icon_minitime02.09.10 8:55

okay, so when i hit 70 I will create a world pvp event. I will post it on the lastwow forums 1 week in advance, and tell horde and alliance to meet at a place, and time. i will need 5 leaders from each faction, or even more just in case some dont show. i wanted to discuss this with you guys so that maybe we already have a few who will lead alliance side here. i can lead 1 group for sure. anybody have experience leading 2 or more 40 in each pvp events?

the rules will be

1) horde and alliance meet in their own towns of the map (ie horde in thrallmar alliance in hh)

2) sharp say at 3pm server time both factions charge towards each other cities and duke it out.

3) whoever drives the other side completely out or annihilate them wins. the other side has to give up, leave, etc..

so.. any leaders i can put down in the thread when i make it? this wont be for at least 1 or 2 weeks. possibly longer...

if i get enough people to respond and tell their friends this could be a huge event. possibly the biggest world pvp event ever.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

World PvP event Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PvP event   World PvP event Icon_minitime03.09.10 5:25

Andronicus here (Pencelin).

Yeah, seems like a great idea.

But knowing LastWoW community, full of elitists, wannabe elitists and tards.. No clue if it work really.

I'm ready to lead one of the alliance groups.

Not bragging, but ehh.. I lead so many world pvp 'invasions', Orgri raids, premades, guild wars, pvp events and etc.
I'm more than qualified =P.

Let me know the date/time when you plan everything. I'll put it on our gmotd. Hopefully, all of the guildies will attend it and other lastwow players as well.

It would be awesome if we had a help of a GM, at least for advertisement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Niepriest

World PvP event Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PvP event   World PvP event Icon_minitime03.09.10 5:42

Inferno, can you be THE leader then if you have so much experience? lead all of the groups that come out? do we have vent? i am thinking of setting it up SS/TM, and dont know about the time because that may change if say most people will say 'i cant make that'. i will make this on either saturday or sunday though.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

World PvP event Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PvP event   World PvP event Icon_minitime03.09.10 8:20

Niepriest wrote:
Inferno, can you be THE leader then if you have so much experience? lead all of the groups that come out? do we have vent? i am thinking of setting it up SS/TM, and dont know about the time because that may change if say most people will say 'i cant make that'. i will make this on either saturday or sunday though.

Well yeah, sure.
If we get multiple groups (and we hopefully will) I'll lead one of them. Very Happy
But meh, I don't want to be the only leader. We'll set up few of them. You, me or and whoever else..

Yeah, we got vent. Actually, we got a room for our guild on lastwow vent.
But we didn't use that for a while. My mic is broken anyway T_T.
If its necessary tho, we can arrange it through vent and try to get all peeps to use it.

True, kk.
Sunday afternoon/evening is the best option imho.
Back to top Go down
Niepriest

World PvP event Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PvP event   World PvP event Icon_minitime03.09.10 8:42

Inferno wrote:
Niepriest wrote:

Well yeah, sure.
If we get multiple groups (and we hopefully will) I'll lead one of them. Very Happy
But meh, I don't want to be the only leader. We'll set up few of them. You, me or and whoever else..

Yeah, we got vent. Actually, we got a room for our guild on lastwow vent.
But we didn't use that for a while. My mic is broken anyway T_T.
If its necessary tho, we can arrange it through vent and try to get all peeps to use it.

True, kk.
Sunday afternoon/evening is the best option imho.

i didnt mean youd be the only leader, i mean the leader who calls the shots. like me for example, i am really good at getting a group together and raiding a town, city, whatever. but once we wipe and get corpse camped i am sort of lost and dont know what to do or how to come back. i dont have enough experience in world pvp. so when things go sour im kinda like 'now what?' people tend to just res in random spots at random times even when i told them not to in the past.

so that is why i asked if you can be THE leader. youre not the only one leading but you either make decisions or at least talk amongst the other leaders with experience. ill be one of them of course, but like i said i am just good at leading and controlling the people and make sure they listen to me. that is very important in a raid but like i said, so is making critical decisions or with strategies, counter attacks, etc etc.. i lead a lot of stealth raids with rogues/druids back on wowcrack, but i dont think that counts. cuz we'd sneak in like 30 of us into orgrimmar and gank horde. leading overt raids is a bit different. i am good at recruiting too actually.

but hey, if you wanna see my raid to orgrimmar check out application section, i linked up a few screenies. i was the only leader and we held the town for 20 mins.

im thinking of creating a separate chatroom just for leaders to discuss strategies.

also, do you have fraps? the only one i got is unregistered that only records like 30 secs at a time Sad

how do you guys organize your world pvp raids if its more then 1 group? and how you communicate just amongst the leaders?
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

World PvP event Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PvP event   World PvP event Icon_minitime04.09.10 0:42

Well, there was rarely more than 1 group =P. Most we had was like 60-70 once in OG.
And the 2nd group of 20-30 people who weren't competent enough to enter the 1st major group were used as a distraction/bait and they were lead by another officer. We were communicating via /w >.<

No fraps sadly, but lots of members do have fraps or w/e program it is. We'll take care of that easily.

And yeah, understood what you meant.
Critical decision, ehh.. Had billions of those.. But won't lie that all of them were succesful xD.
I lead some major pvp events for Alliance (that were created by GMs).
I remember some epic decision like when 30 horde rushed into that small town in Arathi Highlands to own us, but when they came there was nobody there. We hid in a small house nearby and had rogue scouts to inform us when they come.. They rushed into the center of the town like maniacs, turning bloodlust on lolol, but they found nobody.. Then we ran out from the house and striked them from behind. Not a single of us died Very Happy.
And yeah dw.. Ressing and regrouping after a wipe is where I am experienced the most at.

I'm srsly looking forward to all of this and crossing my fingers that there will be lots of people to participate. T_T
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

World PvP event Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PvP event   World PvP event Icon_minitime04.09.10 0:43

<3
Back to top Go down
Niepriest

World PvP event Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PvP event   World PvP event Icon_minitime04.09.10 5:33

one guildie told me the very first orgrimmar raid was like 260 alliance lead by LOH. was he lying?

thats good to hear about you having that experience.

what do you want me to put you as (name) when i make this announcement on the lastwow forums?

any other LOH members want to lead 1 group or be a backup leader just in case. we may not get more then 2 or even 1 group anyway. i just want to be safe. let me know before i make this announcement so that any alliance leader volunteer.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

World PvP event Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PvP event   World PvP event Icon_minitime04.09.10 5:54

Niepriest wrote:
one guildie told me the very first orgrimmar raid was like 260 alliance lead by LOH. was he lying?

thats good to hear about you having that experience.

what do you want me to put you as (name) when i make this announcement on the lastwow forums?

any other LOH members want to lead 1 group or be a backup leader just in case. we may not get more then 2 or even 1 group anyway. i just want to be safe. let me know before i make this announcement so that any alliance leader volunteer.

260 0.o

He exaggerated >.<

But yeah, there was bunch of us =P.

Name -> Andronicus. Since everyone knows me by that name. But you can put Pencelin in () cause I'll be using that char.

And yeah if we need more officers there are several other from LoH that are qualified.. In fact, most of the current officers are.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World PvP event Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PvP event   World PvP event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World PvP event
Page 1 of 1