League of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black temple raid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shamaniistic

Shamaniistic

Black temple raid Empty
PostSubject: Black temple raid   Black temple raid Icon_minitime18.04.10 3:14

Black temple raid Wowscrnshot041710202110

People said i whas to late. the rolling only lasted like 2 seconds while i whas checking out the item's stats so i can be sure of myself if i should roll or not, and i did roll but didn't recieved. i asked multiple times about the sitution but the only responce i got whas from some random guy 'ur late'. i got no comments on this really. never expected like this to happend.
Back to top Go down
Serbi

Serbi

Black temple raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black temple raid   Black temple raid Icon_minitime18.04.10 3:25

Maybe arthizan didnt read ur chat, coz u roll after he said "Ladjum awarded", and then he was looking Ladjum in Master loot imo. But don't worry, that helmet isnt that good, u will get one better soon. GL.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Shamaniistic

Shamaniistic

Black temple raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black temple raid   Black temple raid Icon_minitime18.04.10 3:27

Well im new to pve and getting new items makes me feel good. but the problem whas that the way the rolling went, is kinda unfair.
Back to top Go down
Serbi

Serbi

Black temple raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black temple raid   Black temple raid Icon_minitime18.04.10 3:29

One advice I can give u is that roll first, and check the item stats later, and if u don't need it, then pass.

Like a Star @ heaven Serbi Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Shamaniistic

Shamaniistic

Black temple raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black temple raid   Black temple raid Icon_minitime18.04.10 3:30

Serbi wrote:
One advice I can give u is that roll first, and check the item stats later, and if u don't need it, then pass.

Like a Star @ heaven Serbi Like a Star @ heaven

You say that i should roll a item first, check the stats and then decide if i dont need it?
Anyways i tried going through the stats fast to see if they fit me, so i rolled. but people are so much in a hurry....not everyone knows every single item in the game out of his head..especially those new to pve content
Back to top Go down
Serbi

Serbi

Black temple raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black temple raid   Black temple raid Icon_minitime18.04.10 3:35

In other words, roll faster.

Btw, what was ur helmet?
Back to top Go down
Shamaniistic

Shamaniistic

Black temple raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black temple raid   Black temple raid Icon_minitime18.04.10 3:35

My current helmet is a reputation item.
Back to top Go down
Serbi

Serbi

Black temple raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black temple raid   Black temple raid Icon_minitime18.04.10 3:37

Well, if ur helmet was that you should roll immediately when u just watch the item. Coz every helmet will be better than the rep one.
Back to top Go down
Shamaniistic

Shamaniistic

Black temple raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black temple raid   Black temple raid Icon_minitime18.04.10 3:40

Serbi wrote:
Well, if ur helmet was that you should roll immediately when u just watch the item. Coz every helmet will be better than the rep one.

I know serbi, i know. But the thing is that i whas checking the stats fast cause i didn't had any knowledge about that item and the same whas unkown for me too. And as soon as i saw it were dps stats i rolled Immediately! But in those 5 seconds they already decided who win. instead of waiting atleast 5 more seconds after the rolls are done.
Back to top Go down
Serbi

Serbi

Black temple raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black temple raid   Black temple raid Icon_minitime18.04.10 3:45

Unfair then Sad , well tomorrow we are going to BT, (i guess). Hope u win that helmet.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Black temple raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black temple raid   Black temple raid Icon_minitime18.04.10 3:49

Ehh.. Well what to say.. This happens really often, so don't worry xD.
On one side, I can justify Arthizan's fast rolls cause well, server is unstable and DCs often at random times, so fast rolls are better for more security.. And on another side, well, that was too fast imo, he should have waited like few more secs at least. All I can do is tell Arthi or whoever is ML to slow down Very Happy , but can't really blame him, even I prefer fast rolls when I'm ML xD.

Anyway. Sorry bro. Tough luck. You'll win a even better helmet in our raids imo. And hopefully it'll be soon.
<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Shamaniistic

Shamaniistic

Black temple raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black temple raid   Black temple raid Icon_minitime18.04.10 3:52

Serbi wrote:
Unfair then Sad , well tomorrow we are going to BT, (i guess). Hope u win that helmet.

bounce

Alrighty. Thanks for being so positive Serbi, most would rage war about things like these..thanks.
And you to Andro for responding, very tough luck indeed. Beside's this the raid went fantastic.
Really hope to get another shot at that helm because it looks...Yay!.

Kind regards,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black temple raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black temple raid   Black temple raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black temple raid
Page 1 of 1