League of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windslash Guild Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pulsemas

Windslash  Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Windslash Guild Application   Windslash  Guild Application Icon_minitime02.05.10 19:06

I live in:India,pune
English speaking capability:Fluent
Main character name:Windslash
Alternate Characters:None( at the moment)
Race and Class:Night-Elf Rogue
Playing WoW since:2 years (1 month since joining this server)
Role in raid: Pure DPS
Purpose of applying for this guild:
I have looking for a good PvE as well as PvP guild since i have created my character. I came to know that this is a very good guild in terms of helping players and highly successful Graids.
I will be willing to provide assistance whenever asked for. I am a very regular player playing about 3-4 hrs everyday. I have experience playing almost all types of classes sice i have played on WowScape server for the past couple of years. Since this is my 1st character on this server i have to work hard for gear and for a good guild.
My gear right now is not up to the mark at the moment but i am trying to get good epic gear as fast as possible.

Windslash  Guild Application Main#AlbumZoom?uid=15371400911670878679&pid=1272816282622&aid=1272791052$pid=1272816282622
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Windslash  Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windslash Guild Application   Windslash  Guild Application Icon_minitime03.05.10 1:29

/w Andronicus in-game and I will invite you if you are online. if you are not, then tell me here, or mail me in-game telling me at what time will you be online, or at what time are you mostly online. So I can log on and inv.^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com

Windslash Guild Application
Page 1 of 1