League of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+8
Macu
Deadbaron
Upstriker
Aakash
kajll
revengex
LameBoj
Inferno
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inferno

Inferno

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime27.06.10 14:38

Hello. I'm Petar. I started playing on this server a year ago when 2 of my classmates talked me into WoW. Before joining here, I only played on 2-3 servers (Toxic-wow and few others). I made a dranaei warrior character since dranaei seemed most muscular race Laughing . Choose ally cause I like being what I would be in real life, and thats the side of the good. Took me 3 weeks to level it to 70, cause my WoW knowledge was so minor and I was clueless about everything. When I hit 70 I tried to find a guild. I was such a noob back in the days. I was the kind of a guy that spams in SW begging for an invite to pug Kara/ZA. I was full green and had no clue about rep. gear or anything like that. First, I joined The Mercenaries guild, just cause they had like 800 members, and I thought they are the best cause they have shitload of people lawl. I was in the guild for few days, then I sniffed around a bit more and got told Warlords are a fairly good PvE guild. I left Mercenaries and joined Warlords. Since the very first day there I was asslicking, tried to be cool to get a better rank, showed off with my cool engrish and etc. The guild raided a lot so a better rank would mean a more secure spot in raids for me, and I badly needed gear. It didn't take me much to get a promotion. Slowly I built up my path and got Legend ranked in that guild. Hook up with most of the officers (Govii, Jayne, Krazzynipple, Tbagz, Hermos and etc.) and the guild founder himself (Aimee). We became very good friends. Atmosphere in the guild was really nice. After some time I got full epic, and even had a fair tanking gear. After getting full epic, I realized it will be harder to get better PvE gear now, like SWP one, so I turned my back to PvE and starting PvPing. I was pretty good considering the fact I was PvE geared and had no clue about PvPing actually. I started liking PvP more and more. Every duel I won made my ego and hunger for pvp bigger and bigger. I started doing arena as well. My first partners were some random baddies. Did warr/warr with some random German guy, We hit 1800 and couldn't go over that. Then did warr/rogue and had same success. I realized I can't do much with PvE gear. I started doing BGs like crazy for s2, made a list of all things I need to buy, and how much marks I need to get for every single one and etc. (I still got the paper where I wrote all that shit down :0). After getting my s2 gear, I was even better and my warrior pvp experience grew. I won 80% duels. I realized I'm not bad at all and wondered how good would I be if I had s4 gear.. My birthday was in few days, and I was eagerly awaiting it cause I knew I'd get shitloads of cash..and guess what? I did! Mwhaha 8===D. My grandma always gives me too much :]. I spent all extra money I got on on that s4 gear / guardians and stuff, and voila! I was a brutal dranaei warrior in matter of seconds.^^
Then I befriended a s4 pala Shebozogmo. He was Serbian, and I'm Croatian, so we could talk easily. He seemed pretty experienced and he was like 2 years older than me (op.a. I'm 15). He offered me a hand in arena and I accepted. He was pretty awesome. Carried me to 1950. He was a shockadin with uber dmg/heals. Playing with him I experienced the actual PvP and real hardcore opponents for the first time. Too bad he got banned for hacking few months later Laughing . I got so crazy about PvP, arena mostly.
Every single day I QQed in Warlords gchat that we should turn PvP and raid Orgrimmar and shit, but majority of the people didn't want that and I was really disappointed.. After some time, Aimee passed guild lead. to Krazzynipple, Govii had RL issuess, and others officers retired mostly, so the guild kinda became lame. After Govii kicked one guy out of the guild (Starcyclon as far as I remember) for a pathetic reason (mostly cause he was stressed; his mum was sick) I got pissed and left the guild. I was sad that Govii's RL problems affected guild and fucked up situation. Not to mention that Hermos got pissed as well and locked guild forums, so I got pissed off even more cause I taught he deleted them. So I said my goodbye to all of them and carried on, in hope I'll re-unite with all cool friends I had there in some badass PvP guild. Shortly after that, 5 of my RL friends joined the server (Azaruil, Ruus, Piemonster, Xideon, Pandzaa). They were all in Warlords for a short time too, and left when I did. Few days after leaving, 6 of us agreed we'll make a brand new guild just for us. But, we couldn't come up with a name! I tried using wow-guild auto generator for names xD, but the names that program generated were noobish. Then there were proposals like Doom Squad, Chaos Legion, Pandemic, Toxic Order and etc. But those were more hordie names than alliance ones. I said name has to be great, and we won't make the guild till we come up with a good one.. So in the meantime while we were thinking about the name, I joined Neverendless guild, lead by Flameagony and Raxanor. They had plans of making it a badass pvp guild, but they failed pretty much =P.

Hypnozes was and is one of my best friends. My fellow Macedonian =P. When I left Warlords, he left with me. He didn't want to be in guild without me. He's the greatest person I ever met really. Then one day we were both in SW. He built up a campfire and we sat down. We talked about what should we do next (op.a. He was a pvp freak too; badass priest). I mentioned I'm planning to create a pvp guild of my own with my RL friends. He was excited and told me he'll join up and help me get great pvpers. After 1 hour of thinking, me, him and Milkshake who came along decided to name the guild "League of Heroes". A proper alliance name for brave pvpers :].

To shorten the story.. In short time we managed to get some real good pvpers. We started doing Orgri raids (10 man ones; good old days =P) and premades/pvp events. News about our awesome guild spread fast. Everyone knew about it in like, few days. Even in the early days of our existence, we were proclaimed as alliance most valuable and active pvp guild. We were the pride of alliance. <.<

Guild was doing better and better, so good that it even attracted players that only liked to PvE.
We "infected" everyone with PvP-loving addiction xD. Some jealous people (mostly horde naps) called us Endgame-fanboys just cause we were a succesful pvp guild like them bounce .
I still remember the famous WSG premade against Endgame. They had better score, but we won 3/3 flags and they had 0/3. Not to mention their dumbness on 2/3 when we sent one guy (rogue) to get behind them and distract them. And when they turned around to chase them we all jumped from our graveyard and owned them Twisted Evil . Good stuff..

As soon as Arthizan and Realbad, and Kajll as well joined, we started with PvE. In that period of time, we were already getting fed up with PvP, cause premades were too easy to win, and Orgri raids weren't that hard either. We would stay at least a hour and get 700+ hks.

Our first graid was Kara. We cleaned full Kara. Arthizan showed his leadership skills for the first time, as well as uber healzorz. Same with Realbad, but not healzorz, uber tankzors <.<

We started with daily raids. Arthi said he'll take care of the PvE aspect of the guild, and he started with SWP/BT/Hyjal. In our first SWP raid we owned every bossy except KJ and Brut? Or something like that.
We were really good.
Yet again, news about our PvE progress spread fast and we started to get proclaimed by best PvP/PvE mixed guild on the server.
I won't lie, I'm sure the fact that PvE was brought to the guild fucked up the guild, messed our PvP plans and brought lots of noobish players in the guild (cause we needed to recruit more players to get enough online for daily 25 man raids), but I won't lie yet again, I enjoyed PvE with mah sexy guildies :].
I remember those big plans we had. When we tried downing KJ or Illi for first time, then all of us would get on Ventrillo and prepare for it.. It was so epic santa .

Things in guild were always fun.. It was always interesting.. Sometimes we were joking and spamzoring anal stuff a lot. Sometimes there were melodrams like "mi better. nu mi better. NU MI BETTER BITCH I WON U YO GIVE ME UR CLASS LEADER RANK. lol noob fuck off yo bici /gquit". Then I'd have to work on getting both of the guys to say sorry to each other and re-invite saying I really appreciate them as members and I feel bad about losing them.. You know, the classic speech made just for someone to change his mind. We also had fun time with Qi (Justrix). He constantly leaved or got kicked, then rejoined since I forgave him a lot (I'm very bighearted and kind and I forgave everyone and gave out multiple chances <3. My bad :X), or joined undercover. He also deleted our guild forums once since he was emotionally crushed and drunk, and shit like that.. But we all still love him, he was the part of our big family, like every other guy was too.^^

So yeah.. In 4 months (from February to June) we constantly raided Orgrimmar. Owned hordes. Ruled BGs. Hosted PvP events. PvEed. Killed KJ, Brut, Illidan and etc. We did all we could fucking do. Even recorded most of PvE content we did, and some PvP too. Not to mention that I got over 2k screenshot in my folder. Screenshots of premades, Orgri raids, pvp events, and a personal collection of duels/arena wins over all "pro" people on this server. I got everyone by the balls, at least once Wink.
Also, for the notes.. After 4 months of constant action and being most popular and active guild, I'd lie if I said we didn't get fed up a bit.. It was fun, interesting and cool, but extremely exhausting too. Getting tons of whispers in a minute, taking care of 6 guild bank tabs and supplying, solving argues and crap, organizing events, helping as much as I can, carrying people for shoulders, like millions of them.. Fucking 100 days of /played, nuff said yo. <.<

Then, now at the end of May and at the beggining of June, horde guild called Incredible Thedroughts (w/e this 2nd stupid part of their name shit means) grew stronger and united most of the good horde players in order to stop us. We organized an event with them, but the event was ruined by the poor organization me and Tairrew set up. I wanted a 20v20 and he was up for 2's and 3's plus he didn't answer my PMs and we didn't work on details, so yeah.. It got screwed up, but hordies claimed they owned us in the event, even tho we only did 1 valid round of the 2v2 competition. That pretty much pissed me off and from that day, the guild became both enemies and rivals. Then, I organized a OG raid after that event to fuck them up, but they managed to protect Orgri and stop us from entering it and ransacking it. We fought in front of Orgrimmar for full 45 minutes. It was first time after few months that someone actually tried really hard to stop us to rape their women and children too (me veri pedobear lolol). Then after that, they started bragging they owned us and launched a counter attack. You know how much they lasted in Elwynn? 5minutes. Fast wipe ftl. Then they used tram station and entered SW and then bragged on global "lol nabs we entered SW and you didnt". Like we couldn't use the backdoor, rofl.. They were in BGs room and lasted there for 10minutes and wiped again. Overall, they never passed SW gates in like 15-20 raids, and we passed OG gates in 99% cases for 3months like every 3days. Not to mention I got so pissed on them that I infiltrated in their guild, spied them (op.a. I spied with a undead warrior Omladinac and later with huntard Rednox; just for the notes), blocked all their plans and activity, messed up all their shit and also screenshooted their messed up poor gbank, spammers and insults in gchat, poor management and organization, lots of engrischer and rule disrespection and etc. I wanted to post like 15-20 on LastWoW forums to make them look retarded, like they truly are. But I didn't, cause they realized they are retarded on their own without my help, right after each and single of their SW raids failed :].
Also, forgot to mention their last try when they had like 80 people in 2 full raid groups. Incredible, Per Noctem and Nexus all together came to Elwynn with 2 full raid groups against LoH. You know how much they lasted? 3 minutes. Fail tactic and organization, and fail leaders with no knowledge of English (Groka and Tairrew). Compare that to out 45 minute last stand in front of Orgrimmar.. pirat

Then, when they realized I'm spying on them and ruining their guild they started QQing and saying shit about me and my family. I keep my mouth shut, but 1 day I just had it enough and called that retarded Albanian Groka a fat kid (FB pic link included xD). GM Patz banned me for 3day for calling him a fat kid lmao. Irony is, my main got banned, and that guy that spammed "Androni noob fuck u fuck ur mum sister noob family die all men suk did" didn't get his main character banned. Then, after that unfair ban (imho) I decided to quit. In my goodbye topic on lwow forums I called Patz retarded idiot and a clueless piece of shit and etc. and embarrassed Groka as well. After Patz seen it all, he deleted the topic and alongside with Cutlet increased ban to 20y and banned my friends shammy Jjb too thinking it's mine char, cause I argued with Groka on that character as well. 20y ban ruined my plan of giving out my dranaei warr to someone who really deserved it.. :/

The ban fucked up the guild, cause I couldn't pass guild leader to anybody else. I deleted the warr, and automatically whole alliance LoH was destroyed and deleted (almost cried then tbh, all gone in a matter of sec, cause I called the guy a fat kid). Such a history and all fun things we had together..gone.
Even tho right after I deleted it, Vescovo re-made LoH and started re-inviting people back in. I'm still in the guild as a co-officer with my friends loch Oojjb. Vescovo then passed GM to dearest nab Kajll (who fails at pvp and hes only good at pve <3333) and Kajll later passed it to Lydpriestbg (cool sexy dwarf bearded priest). Atm, Lyd is the GM, but the guild lacks cool people. Most elders from the guild left. People like Hypnozes, Kalpal, Beowolff and etc., they are no longer there sadly. Guild is alive, but full of naps, and needs a true leader who'll keep everything under control and sacrifice a lot of time to do all stuff I done when I was the guild master. We'll see if Lydpriestbg will be the one, or not. I surely won't, cause I don't wanna use my friends lock or play on it much. Got him his shaman banned, he wants to kill me already lawl =P. And seeing that people are banned for shit or just for expressing their opinion on lastwow, then I'd rather not risk playing on Oojjb and saying something that could cost me that character.

After all that shit happened, I thought about everything well and said to myself "Yo, Andro. You can't let them win and cast you out forever. Come back, show them you are the best. Fuck them all up!". That's what I did. I came back.
Damngirl gave me his s4 cow huntard with Thoridal (Rednox), I created Horde version of League Of Heroes with it. Then traded it for Escapism's s4 shammy Wavez, then traded Wavez for Whiterevenge (ortarent) which is a s4 cow warrior with badass stats, better than Andro I'd dare to say. After making LoH, in like few days I got best horde players to join the guild. In first 3 days of the guild, we did 3 SW raids, overall 10 hours of raiding, 4k fucking HKs. World record yo <.<
Also, I had my revenge on Groka. I tricked him into thinking I'm his friend. Invited him to guild, gave him officer rank. He invited his best friend in the guild (the guy that flamed me and my family) and few other friends. He saw the guild is getting best players from the horde, and he got all excited and worked up that he finally had a new chance in LoH (to remind everyone, he got kicked from the alliance LoH). After he got so excited and happy, I kicked him and his best friend out of the guild, ruining their dreams. I'd bet my testicles he cried in RL cause of the gkick. Cool
And ofc, I had my revenge on the whole Incredible guild. All of their good players joined LoH. Very loyal of them I must say Laughing .

Now, LoH lives again, on the horde side, being the best guild ever, with shitloads of cool people. Very best in pvp yet again. If alliance LoH gets a bit better, we'll start doing cross faction events and shit. Till then, we'll own everyone who opposes us, like we always did, wherever we stepped.

Long time ago, a wise man said; The legend never dies. Sadly, he was wrong, legends can die, just ours can't. We are an exception and will always be. affraid

So, since this is the introduction topic, lemme introduce myself people.

I'm Petar, 15 year old Croatian male, WoW player a.k.a. Andronicus. Playing a s4 cow warr Whiterevenge.
Leader of the best alliance and horde ever created on the planet, League Of Heroes.
Also, a BG freak with 50k HKs overall. Pvp raiding fan. Arena lover. Among top warriors in the game, proclaimed best, coolest and sexiest by lots of people Wink. And yeah, Kajll nab always say I'm bad at PvE, but give me proper tanking or healing gear and I'll hit the charts as 1st. I was 1st dps in Warlords raids while using s4 for raiding rofl, but meh, Warlords weren't pro as we are.^^

How about YOU, sir? Smile

P.S. - Love you all. It could sound strange, but LoH is my second family. And I'd like to thank every one of you who recognized a great friend in me, and followed me to horde, helped me rebuild LoH here, and make it best again. Let's just stick together like we always did my friends, and we'll be the best wherever and whenever we go.

Sincerely, truly yours,
Andronicus. <3

EDIT: One last thing. My girlfriend said that all of you should go fuck yourselves and that you don't have a life Laughing . Yeah I know, shes a bitch, but I really really love her. And I'll spend summer holiday with her, won't play much. I love LoH really much, but still, it's just a game. Shes no.1 on my priority list.
SEX 0-24 > WOW!!!1 YO Razz

And that's my advice. Don't waste summer holidays on WoW. Spend it on your girlfriends, buddies, alcohol and that kind of stuff.. We'll see each other after summer <3.
Btw, you should all come to Croatia. Drinks on me! And you can sleep at my place Laughing . But srsly, if someone wants, feel free to come xD. PM me haha.
I'll rape joooooooo <3. Pedobear alert.

FOR THE HORDE!!! (Even tho sooner or later I'll come back to alliance when I get fed up with horde, like I did with alliance after getting banned. Tbh, more retards are on ally :/. But oh well.. Things could change yo! Especially with some hard work done Wink.)

EDIT 2: Now, my time has come to an end. I rebuild LoH on Horde, it's the best guild atm with shitloads of cool "pro" peeps. My mission is done, like I said, I'm quitting and gonna spend summer holidays with my gf and with friends. Alcohol parties woooooo. No time for WoW :]. So yeah, cya after summer maybe if I start actively playing again. Also, Damngirl came back and re-took Rednox, so Escapism retrieved pass oh his shaman Wavez he traded for Rednox, cause he can't play on Rednox anymore. Meaning, Ortarent lost Wavez and hes back on Whiterevenge. I got only Oojjb and Andromen left Laughing .
Brulserz will be the new GM for the following time. Don't make his job any harder than it is pl0x guys Wink.

FINAL EDIT: HOLY SHITTTTTT
Haven't been on these forums awhile.. Thought I should update this uhh.. Let's see what happened after the last edit uhmm.. To shorten; we hopped from faction to faction 100000 more times, then finally stopped playing xD. Justrix was the last one to rebuild us on alliance h3h3. Now we are scattered, and I'm on retail.

One day I'll re-unite us all.. When we will has 70years and be old grandpas we will build LoH again for glory of the old times!!!1

P.S. LIGHTWISH <3333333 I SRSLY LOVE YOU AND I MENTIONED YOU JUST NOW SO FUUUUUUUUU

Last edited by Inferno on 04.03.11 16:46; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Inferno

Inferno

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime27.06.10 14:38

So yeah, post your introductions. Shorter ones. Don't have to be long as mine xD.
Back to top Go down
LameBoj

LameBoj

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime27.06.10 21:23

Dang nice wall of text Razz .
it kindly interested me readed every word Very Happy
ill post my shizzle soon too, when i have some time.
i decided to myself quit wow, come back after vacation, if mostly all of u come back, cuz when u don't come i won't come too Cool

owh; if i meat chicas in vacation, and i get relation or w/e, then u won't see me again xD

cheers to petar, he made my wow time on this server really good !

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000011451149
LameBoj

LameBoj

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime27.06.10 21:44

here mine Surprised

yoww all,

My name is Pieter, im from holland, i like cycling and playing wow. i started with cycling when i was 8 years old. i got my first bike from my parent's, and my first year cycling was the best year. i won most prices then. 7 years after that, when i was fifteen years old, i won things again. i finally was grown well, and could meet me with the best of holland Very Happy. after that season, that was season 2009, i kindly got interested in girls, going out with friends, get myself so drunk i coulnd't walk, ye know that stuff Razz. When i hitted 16 years old, i was going out alot of times. every weekend chillin' and gettin' drunk. but after 5-6 months of that, i was training again for cycling Very Happy. i came back really good, but after 1 month i had an crash in a race Sad. i got hurt a bit, not really hard. i decide to continue. after that 3 weeks later crashed again. this time really really hard. i continued after that, but i was afraid, afraid of getting bad hurt really. i decide to put sport on 2nd place, and do some wow (A). then school went wrong, and i had to work alot, atm still, or i wont hit next year Sad.

So now something about wow :O

i started playing here april 2009. some RL friends told me to come play again, i quitted when the server wowfusion was getting killed by blizzard. when i came here i thought it was easy to get such an good rogue as i had there. so i started an gnome rogue. i actually faced the reality. i dind make shit of it Surprised. i went into an guild, and met Druidless <3, u all know him his best druid i evar met :p. he made his own guild etc, and i made my rank very well. then there was the time i made Contador, you know ma main char Very Happy <3. when i entered bg i knew it complete, this is it huntah tha best. so i got myself some gear, and helped druidless with all what he did. i was kinda aslick at that time. i also met shamoman, which is ma best homie ingame. so after palying 7 months there, there were some rumours about an new guild, called vicarious. at that time i was pve'in my greatest achievement was shadow twin lol! . I WANTED MOAR. so i left druidless and his guild Sad. after that it was an good decision. Vicarious was really good guild, and i got experienced very well among pve. i also made lamme at that time, very badass lock, with 15k soulfires. i once hitted 2.6 millon dps against brutallus Very Happy. after 2 months of that i got bored. i was fed up with wow, so i quitted 2 weeks or somthin'. then i decide to make Lemm, my warrior. he must be full pvp was my opinion. so i got some rep gear, and guardian's etc. i never made him good geared. after that i was interested again, in PVP Very Happy. so i went LoH. i already knew Andro at that time, so it was NP for me to join. i went lots of ogri raids, had loads of fun. then the time came by andro got banned, and when i heard for what reason, i raged on this server. i deleted evthin'' excluding my characters. but i thought wtf, just go back, kajll kalpal shamoman, they still are there. so i went back, came back in new formed guidl and so kgo. now i hear andro play at horde side, and see what for guild with members he has, im kinda jealous Surprised Very Happy.

but now its vacation time, ill fuck chicas, drink till' i cant walk.
wall of text l0lz O.o
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime28.06.10 8:00

Mwhahah cool =P.

Fucking chicas ftw.
Back to top Go down
revengex

revengex

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime28.06.10 9:56

if any1 read the introduction of Pero i will give 2k to Gbank lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xRevenge
LameBoj

LameBoj

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime28.06.10 10:06

revengex wrote:

lol!

donate, i read pero's intro
Back to top Go down
kajll

kajll

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime28.06.10 10:11

1st of all, I don't FAIL at PvP, I annoyed you and your partner Gwindor for well over 15min in arena when I was helping Lightwish get to 1950.

2nd I sacrificed my PvP time to help people in guild with PvE when Lightwell quit it or was gone for a couple of days and people QQed for PvE, so I decided to help guildies by gearing them up with basic and later on hardass PvE gear. Twisted Evil

Every boss was killed with my damn lead except for Illi which, sadly, I had to leave in the middle of the battle and let my nap bro play on my character... Sad

3rd, you didn't just introduce yourself here, you gave us the history of the greatest PvP guild ever seen on Last WoW and that's <League of Heroes> both Ally and Horde!

Finally 4th, I will give you my introduction when I have time cause I have to go now do some irl stuff (you may guess what Cool )

P.S. Revengex, both donate and give Peri the goldz cause I have red it as well.

Last edited by kajll on 28.06.10 10:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dinke93
revengex

revengex

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime28.06.10 10:17

LameBoj wrote:
revengex wrote:

lol!

donate, i read pero's intro

QQ will give 2k to Gbank cuz i read the intro too, and you made me mourn stupid Pero.
ahaha not really but you give me good memories
so, I love you Pero <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xRevenge
Inferno

Inferno

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime28.06.10 18:23

Okay Kajll, you still fail at PvP.

And yeah I gave the short info. about LoH history, but that's same shit like introducing myself, cause LoH is all I ever had, and the biggest reason I'm playing. My destiny yo <3.
Back to top Go down
kajll

kajll

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime28.06.10 19:26

Inferno wrote:
Okay Kajll, you still fail at PvP.

And yeah I gave the short info. about LoH history, but that's same shit like introducing myself, cause LoH is all I ever had, and the biggest reason I'm playing. My destiny yo <3.

Once again, not a short info, whole guild history.

And I choose to believe that people make their own destiny, so I do too Make My Own Destiny! No one chooses anything for me to do, I choose it and do it myself!
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime28.06.10 20:25

If this was the whole history I'd be ashamed how bad and short it is lol. In LoH we did shitloads of stuff, I could write a book about it. This is a short version of stuff, oh yes it is. 4 months of hardcore pvping, and pveing and my 100 days of /played deserve a lot more to be written. SO YEAH THIS NOT BE WHOLE HISTORY KTHX.

Yeah, true, you can change your destiny, I agree with that <3.
Back to top Go down
kajll

kajll

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime28.06.10 20:32

You cannot change your faith... no man can.

What Have I done?! I have... changed my faith.

No Kaileena, we CAN change our faith, I have done so! A terrible beast was destined to take my life, but I have fried my self from it...

Sound familiar? I will not go deeper.

OK so not the whole guild history just some basic stuff, go right a book, perhaps you will make a fortune out of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime28.06.10 20:59

Perhaps my dearest nab, perhaps.. bounce
Back to top Go down
LameBoj

LameBoj

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime28.06.10 21:08

YEAH BITCHES I MADE IT TO THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR ! cheers

Vacation now > DRANK AND DRUGS Very Happy
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
kajll

kajll

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime28.06.10 21:18

LameBoj wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

And As we see, WoW as well Razz (That drinks and drugs in one Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
LameBoj

LameBoj

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime28.06.10 21:45

kajll wrote:
LameBoj wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

There is only one thing better then Drugs and Alcoholics.
Nice, Horny chics, with D cup and wet pussy's Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
kajll

kajll

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime29.06.10 10:43

LameBoj wrote:
kajll wrote:
LameBoj wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

There is only one thing better then Drugs and Alcoholics.
Nice, Horny chics, with D cup and wet pussy's Razz Razz cheers

Truefax Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime30.06.10 12:54

WTB more intros.
Back to top Go down
Aakash

Aakash

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime30.06.10 21:20

Inferno wrote:
Hello. I'm Petar. I started playing on this server a year ago when 2 of my classmates talked me into WoW. Before joining here, I only played on 2-3 servers (Toxic-wow and few others). I made a dranaei warrior character since dranaei seemed most muscular race Laughing . Choose ally cause I like being what I would be in real life, and thats the side of the good. Took me 3 weeks to level it to 70, cause my WoW knowledge was so minor and I was clueless about everything. When I hit 70 I tried to find a guild. I was such a noob back in the days. I was the kind of a guy that spams in SW begging for an invite to pug Kara/ZA. I was full green and had no clue about rep. gear or anything like that. First, I joined The Mercenaries guild, just cause they had like 800 members, and I thought they are the best cause they have shitload of people lawl. I was in the guild for few days, then I sniffed around a bit more and got told Warlords are a fairly good PvE guild. I left Mercenaries and joined Warlords. Since the very first day there I was asslicking, tried to be cool to get a better rank, showed off with my cool engrish and etc. The guild raided a lot so a better rank would mean a more secure spot in raids for me, and I badly needed gear. It didn't take me much to get a promotion. Slowly I built up my path and got Legend ranked in that guild. Hook up with most of the officers (Govii, Jayne, Krazzynipple, Tbagz, Hermos and etc.) and the guild founder himself (Aimee). We became very good friends. Atmosphere in the guild was really nice. After some time I got full epic, and even had a fair tanking gear. After getting full epic, I realized it will be harder to get better PvE gear now, like SWP one, so I turned my back to PvE and starting PvPing. I was pretty good considering the fact I was PvE geared and had no clue about PvPing actually. I started liking PvP more and more. Every duel I won made my ego and hunger for pvp bigger and bigger. I started doing arena as well. My first partners were some random baddies. Did warr/warr with some random German guy, We hit 1800 and couldn't go over that. Then did warr/rogue and had same success. I realized I can't do much with PvE gear. I started doing BGs like crazy for s2, made a list of all things I need to buy, and how much marks I need to get for every single one and etc. (I still got the paper where I wrote all that shit down :0). After getting my s2 gear, I was even better and my warrior pvp experience grew. I won 80% duels. I realized I'm not bad at all and wondered how good would I be if I had s4 gear.. My birthday was in few days, and I was eagerly awaiting it cause I knew I'd get shitloads of cash..and guess what? I did! Mwhaha 8===D. My grandma always gives me too much :]. I spent all extra money I got on on that s4 gear / guardians and stuff, and voila! I was a brutal dranaei warrior in matter of seconds.^^
Then I befriended a s4 pala Shebozogmo. He was Serbian, and I'm Croatian, so we could talk easily. He seemed pretty experienced and he was like 2 years older than me (op.a. I'm 15). He offered me a hand in arena and I accepted. He was pretty awesome. Carried me to 1950. He was a shockadin with uber dmg/heals. Playing with him I experienced the actual PvP and real hardcore opponents for the first time. Too bad he got banned for hacking few months later Laughing . I got so crazy about PvP, arena mostly.
Every single day I QQed in Warlords gchat that we should turn PvP and raid Orgrimmar and shit, but majority of the people didn't want that and I was really disappointed.. After some time, Aimee passed guild lead. to Krazzynipple, Govii had RL issuess, and others officers retired mostly, so the guild kinda became lame. After Govii kicked one guy out of the guild (Starcyclon as far as I remember) for a pathetic reason (mostly cause he was stressed; his mum was sick) I got pissed and left the guild. I was sad that Govii's RL problems affected guild and fucked up situation. Not to mention that Hermos got pissed as well and locked guild forums, so I got pissed off even more cause I taught he deleted them. So I said my goodbye to all of them and carried on, in hope I'll re-unite with all cool friends I had there in some badass PvP guild. Shortly after that, 5 of my RL friends joined the server (Azaruil, Ruus, Piemonster, Xideon, Pandzaa). They were all in Warlords for a short time too, and left when I did. Few days after leaving, 6 of us agreed we'll make a brand new guild just for us. But, we couldn't come up with a name! I tried using wow-guild auto generator for names xD, but the names that program generated were noobish. Then there were proposals like Doom Squad, Chaos Legion, Pandemic, Toxic Order and etc. But those were more hordie names than alliance ones. I said name has to be great, and we won't make the guild till we come up with a good one.. So in the meantime while we were thinking about the name, I joined Neverendless guild, lead by Flameagony and Raxanor. They had plans of making it a badass pvp guild, but they failed pretty much =P.

Hypnozes was and is one of my best friends. My fellow Macedonian =P. When I left Warlords, he left with me. He didn't want to be in guild without me. He's the greatest person I ever met really. Then one day we were both in SW. He built up a campfire and we sat down. We talked about what should we do next (op.a. He was a pvp freak too; badass priest). I mentioned I'm planning to create a pvp guild of my own with my RL friends. He was excited and told me he'll join up and help me get great pvpers. After 1 hour of thinking, me, him and Milkshake who came along decided to name the guild "League of Heroes". A proper alliance name for brave pvpers :].

To shorten the story.. In short time we managed to get some real good pvpers. We started doing Orgri raids (10 man ones; good old days =P) and premades/pvp events. News about our awesome guild spread fast. Everyone knew about it in like, few days. Even in the early days of our existence, we were proclaimed as alliance most valuable and active pvp guild. We were the pride of alliance. <.<

Guild was doing better and better, so good that it even attracted players that only liked to PvE.
We "infected" everyone with PvP-loving addiction xD. Some jealous people (mostly horde naps) called us Endgame-fanboys just cause we were a succesful pvp guild like them bounce .
I still remember the famous WSG premade against Endgame. They had better score, but we won 3/3 flags and they had 0/3. Not to mention their dumbness on 2/3 when we sent one guy (rogue) to get behind them and distract them. And when they turned around to chase them we all jumped from our graveyard and owned them Twisted Evil . Good stuff..

As soon as Arthizan and Realbad, and Kajll as well joined, we started with PvE. In that period of time, we were already getting fed up with PvP, cause premades were too easy to win, and Orgri raids weren't that hard either. We would stay at least a hour and get 700+ hks.

Our first graid was Kara. We cleaned full Kara. Arthizan showed his leadership skills for the first time, as well as uber healzorz. Same with Realbad, but not healzorz, uber tankzors <.<

We started with daily raids. Arthi said he'll take care of the PvE aspect of the guild, and he started with SWP/BT/Hyjal. In our first SWP raid we owned every bossy except KJ and Brut? Or something like that.
We were really good.
Yet again, news about our PvE progress spread fast and we started to get proclaimed by best PvP/PvE mixed guild on the server.
I won't lie, I'm sure the fact that PvE was brought to the guild fucked up the guild, messed our PvP plans and brought lots of noobish players in the guild (cause we needed to recruit more players to get enough online for daily 25 man raids), but I won't lie yet again, I enjoyed PvE with mah sexy guildies :].
I remember those big plans we had. When we tried downing KJ or Illi for first time, then all of us would get on Ventrillo and prepare for it.. It was so epic santa .

Things in guild were always fun.. It was always interesting.. Sometimes we were joking and spamzoring anal stuff a lot. Sometimes there were melodrams like "mi better. nu mi better. NU MI BETTER BITCH I WON U YO GIVE ME UR CLASS LEADER RANK. lol noob fuck off yo bici /gquit". Then I'd have to work on getting both of the guys to say sorry to each other and re-invite saying I really appreciate them as members and I feel bad about losing them.. You know, the classic speech made just for someone to change his mind. We also had fun time with Qi (Justrix). He constantly leaved or got kicked, then rejoined since I forgave him a lot (I'm very bighearted and kind and I forgave everyone and gave out multiple chances <3. My bad :X), or joined undercover. He also deleted our guild forums once since he was emotionally crushed and drunk, and shit like that.. But we all still love him, he was the part of our big family, like every other guy was too.^^

So yeah.. In 4 months (from February to June) we constantly raided Orgrimmar. Owned hordes. Ruled BGs. Hosted PvP events. PvEed. Killed KJ, Brut, Illidan and etc. We did all we could fucking do. Even recorded most of PvE content we did, and some PvP too. Not to mention that I got over 2k screenshot in my folder. Screenshots of premades, Orgri raids, pvp events, and a personal collection of duels/arena wins over all "pro" people on this server. I got everyone by the balls, at least once Wink.
Also, for the notes.. After 4 months of constant action and being most popular and active guild, I'd lie if I said we didn't get fed up a bit.. It was fun, interesting and cool, but extremely exhausting too. Getting tons of whispers in a minute, taking care of 6 guild bank tabs and supplying, solving argues and crap, organizing events, helping as much as I can, carrying people for shoulders, like millions of them.. Fucking 100 days of /played, nuff said yo. <.<

Then, now at the end of May and at the beggining of June, horde guild called Incredible Thedroughts (w/e this 2nd stupid part of their name shit means) grew stronger and united most of the good horde players in order to stop us. We organized an event with them, but the event was ruined by the poor organization me and Tairrew set up. I wanted a 20v20 and he was up for 2's and 3's plus he didn't answer my PMs and we didn't work on details, so yeah.. It got screwed up, but hordies claimed they owned us in the event, even tho we only did 1 valid round of the 2v2 competition. That pretty much pissed me off and from that day, the guild became both enemies and rivals. Then, I organized a OG raid after that event to fuck them up, but they managed to protect Orgri and stop us from entering it and ransacking it. We fought in front of Orgrimmar for full 45 minutes. It was first time after few months that someone actually tried really hard to stop us to rape their women and children too (me veri pedobear lolol). Then after that, they started bragging they owned us and launched a counter attack. You know how much they lasted in Elwynn? 5minutes. Fast wipe ftl. Then they used tram station and entered SW and then bragged on global "lol nabs we entered SW and you didnt". Like we couldn't use the backdoor, rofl.. They were in BGs room and lasted there for 10minutes and wiped again. Overall, they never passed SW gates in like 15-20 raids, and we passed OG gates in 99% cases for 3months like every 3days. Not to mention I got so pissed on them that I infiltrated in their guild, spied them (op.a. I spied with a undead warrior Omladinac and later with huntard Rednox; just for the notes), blocked all their plans and activity, messed up all their shit and also screenshooted their messed up poor gbank, spammers and insults in gchat, poor management and organization, lots of engrischer and rule disrespection and etc. I wanted to post like 15-20 on LastWoW forums to make them look retarded, like they truly are. But I didn't, cause they realized they are retarded on their own without my help, right after each and single of their SW raids failed :].
Also, forgot to mention their last try when they had like 80 people in 2 full raid groups. Incredible, Per Noctem and Nexus all together came to Elwynn with 2 full raid groups against LoH. You know how much they lasted? 3 minutes. Fail tactic and organization, and fail leaders with no knowledge of English (Groka and Tairrew). Compare that to out 45 minute last stand in front of Orgrimmar.. pirat

Then, when they realized I'm spying on them and ruining their guild they started QQing and saying shit about me and my family. I keep my mouth shut, but 1 day I just had it enough and called that retarded Albanian Groka a fat kid (FB pic link included xD). GM Patz banned me for 3day for calling him a fat kid lmao. Irony is, my main got banned, and that guy that spammed "Androni noob fuck u fuck ur mum sister noob family die all men suk did" didn't get his main character banned. Then, after that unfair ban (imho) I decided to quit. In my goodbye topic on lwow forums I called Patz retarded idiot and a clueless piece of shit and etc. and embarrassed Groka as well. After Patz seen it all, he deleted the topic and alongside with Cutlet increased ban to 20y and banned my friends shammy Jjb too thinking it's mine char, cause I argued with Groka on that character as well. 20y ban ruined my plan of giving out my dranaei warr to someone who really deserved it.. :/

The ban fucked up the guild, cause I couldn't pass guild leader to anybody else. I deleted the warr, and automatically whole alliance LoH was destroyed and deleted (almost cried then tbh, all gone in a matter of sec, cause I called the guy a fat kid). Such a history and all fun things we had together..gone.
Even tho right after I deleted it, Vescovo re-made LoH and started re-inviting people back in. I'm still in the guild as a co-officer with my friends loch Oojjb. Vescovo then passed GM to dearest nab Kajll (who fails at pvp and hes only good at pve <3333) and Kajll later passed it to Lydpriestbg (cool sexy dwarf bearded priest). Atm, Lyd is the GM, but the guild lacks cool people. Most elders from the guild left. People like Hypnozes, Kalpal, Beowolff and etc., they are no longer there sadly. Guild is alive, but full of naps, and needs a true leader who'll keep everything under control and sacrifice a lot of time to do all stuff I done when I was the guild master. We'll see if Lydpriestbg will be the one, or not. I surely won't, cause I don't wanna use my friends lock or play on it much. Got him his shaman banned, he wants to kill me already lawl =P. And seeing that people are banned for shit or just for expressing their opinion on lastwow, then I'd rather not risk playing on Oojjb and saying something that could cost me that character.

After all that shit happened, I thought about everything well and said to myself "Yo, Andro. You can't let them win and cast you out forever. Come back, show them you are the best. Fuck them all up!". That's what I did. I came back.
Damngirl gave me his s4 cow huntard with Thoridal (Rednox), I created Horde version of League Of Heroes with it. Then traded it for Escapism's s4 shammy Wavez, then traded Wavez for Whiterevenge (ortarent) which is a s4 cow warrior with badass stats, better than Andro I'd dare to say. After making LoH, in like few days I got best horde players to join the guild. In first 3 days of the guild, we did 3 SW raids, overall 10 hours of raiding, 4k fucking HKs. World record yo <.<
Also, I had my revenge on Groka. I tricked him into thinking I'm his friend. Invited him to guild, gave him officer rank. He invited his best friend in the guild (the guy that flamed me and my family) and few other friends. He saw the guild is getting best players from the horde, and he got all excited and worked up that he finally had a new chance in LoH (to remind everyone, he got kicked from the alliance LoH). After he got so excited and happy, I kicked him and his best friend out of the guild, ruining their dreams. I'd bet my testicles he cried in RL cause of the gkick. Cool
And ofc, I had my revenge on the whole Incredible guild. All of their good players joined LoH. Very loyal of them I must say Laughing .

Now, LoH lives again, on the horde side, being the best guild ever, with shitloads of cool people. Very best in pvp yet again. If alliance LoH gets a bit better, we'll start doing cross faction events and shit. Till then, we'll own everyone who opposes us, like we always did, wherever we stepped.

Long time ago, a wise man said; The legend never dies. Sadly, he was wrong, legends can die, just ours can't. We are an exception and will always be. affraid

So, since this is the introduction topic, lemme introduce myself people.

I'm Petar, 15 year old Croatian male, WoW player a.k.a. Andronicus. Playing a s4 cow warr Whiterevenge.
Leader of the best alliance and horde ever created on the planet, League Of Heroes.
Also, a BG freak with 50k HKs overall. Pvp raiding fan. Arena lover. Among top warriors in the game, proclaimed best, coolest and sexiest by lots of people Wink. And yeah, Kajll nab always say I'm bad at PvE, but give me proper tanking or healing gear and I'll hit the charts as 1st. I was 1st dps in Warlords raids while using s4 for raiding rofl, but meh, Warlords weren't pro as we are.^^

How about YOU, sir? Smile

P.S. - Love you all. It could sound strange, but LoH is my second family. And I'd like to thank every one of you who recognized a great friend in me, and followed me to horde, helped me rebuild LoH here, and make it best again. Let's just stick together like we always did my friends, and we'll be the best wherever and whenever we go.

Sincerely, truly yours,
Andronicus. <3

EDIT: One last thing. My girlfriend said that all of you should go fuck yourselves and that you don't have a life Laughing . Yeah I know, shes a bitch, but I really really love her. And I'll spend summer holiday with her, won't play much. I love LoH really much, but still, it's just a game. Shes no.1 on my priority list.
SEX 0-24 > WOW!!!1 YO Razz

And that's my advice. Don't waste summer holidays on WoW. Spend it on your girlfriends, buddies, alcohol and that kind of stuff.. We'll see each other after summer <3.
Btw, you should all come to Croatia. Drinks on me! And you can sleep at my place Laughing . But srsly, if someone wants, feel free to come xD. PM me haha.
I'll rape joooooooo <3. Pedobear alert.

FOR THE HORDE!!! (Even tho sooner or later I'll come back to alliance when I get fed up with horde, like I did with alliance after getting banned. Tbh, more retards are on ally :/. But oh well.. Things could change yo! Especially with some hard work done Wink.)

EDIT 2: Now, my time has come to an end. I rebuild LoH on Horde, it's the best guild atm with shitloads of cool "pro" peeps. My mission is done, like I said, I'm quitting and gonna spend summer holidays with my gf and with friends. Alcohol parties woooooo. No time for WoW :]. So yeah, cya after summer maybe if I start actively playing again. Also, Damngirl came back and re-took Rednox, so Escapism retrieved pass oh his shaman Wavez he traded for Rednox, cause he can't play on Rednox anymore. Meaning, Ortarent lost Wavez and hes back on Whiterevenge. I got only Oojjb and Andromen left Laughing .
Brulserz will be the new GM for the following time. Don't make his job any harder than it is pl0x guys Wink.
LoLAndro u forgot to mention my name xD i helped u a bit in getting tank gear n yea i was officer as well of Warlords Very Happy . nvm
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime30.06.10 21:53

But you never did any blowjobs for me.

So you don't deserve to be mentioned! Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aakash

Aakash

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime01.07.10 7:49

omg nap every time u make pug raid u always whisp me to lead that raid , i guess u forgot nvm , do u wanna hear the whole story y star got kiked from warlords ????????
Back to top Go down
Aakash

Aakash

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime01.07.10 7:54

we were bff in warlords Smile
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime01.07.10 10:27

LIER!!!!
Back to top Go down
kajll

kajll

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime01.07.10 10:29

I like these answers to the questions lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next