League of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+8
Macu
Deadbaron
Upstriker
Aakash
kajll
revengex
LameBoj
Inferno
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aakash

Aakash

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime01.07.10 10:56

Inferno wrote:
LIER!!!!
andro u nap u know y the hell u got kiked coz he insulted jayne of kikin me from warlords coz i did a lot for tht bull shitt guild n in case they were blaming me that i emptied the whole gbank it wasn't me it was bro chodya who did it he toook my warrior n empyied the whole epic gbank of warlords n then certainly deleted my warrior , soo by listening this story starcyclon spammed pm on aimee n cayne that wth he kiked my warrior , soooo coz of spamm he got kiked as well :S , ask star when he comes online , then he decided to give his druid to me but i didn't wanted since my exams were goin on , soooooo......................
THE END
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime01.07.10 14:39

Thanks for confusing me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Aakash

Aakash

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime01.07.10 19:24

which part was confusing pls tell me , ill explain u the whole story Very Happy feel free Smile
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime02.07.10 0:26

No ty Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Upstriker

Upstriker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime26.08.10 16:31

so this is "Introduce yourself" topic ?santa (i saw santa there and he looked sexy XD)

My name is Haris, and i come from Planets ass named Bosnia and Herzegovina. I am 18 years old and i play wow for 3 years. I am playing on lastwow for about 1 year, before that i played on scapegaming, WoWLegion realm where i had resto druid. By comming on LastWoW i decided to take hunter, because they were really op on Legion. I named my Hunter "Upstriker" just like my first char.
I was lvling with my two best friends (Darkwhisp, and Metalwolf) we had no guild back then,but our friend "Slatkish" from WoWlegion sudgested us to join Warlords as soon as we hit lvl 70, and we did so.
I Whispered Aimee for guild inv and i get it...there i met a few extra players like Govi, Krazzynipple, Jouba, and Andronicus himself (fat big sexy draenei warr ^^). I played WSG to get my s2 legs when i saw the list and said WTF Andronicus 52 Kbws ^^ xD. after that his PvP events in darnasus 1v1 and shits ^^. Warlords were mostly PvE guild ...PvP was holded only by Andro and that's what i disliked there. Soon Krazzy got G master there and Aime left guild with his loyal ppl. andronicus left and made "LoH" too, and my friends from WoWlegion came here so we made our guild like there named "We are the serbs". We had a few extra ppl ...we were both PvP and PvE...there i found good arena partners and spent a lot of my time there. But soon we started to colapse...PvE leaders were a bit too bored by making g raid every day...ppl started to leave and Guild Master was like 3 months offline. So i decided to /w andro again ...but shit xD he was fucking baned ^^.
and they told me that he moved on horde and made LoH there...i started lvling my shaman there and when i hited lvl 70 i visited lastwow topic "Originaly LOH back on alliance" i said FUCK YOU XD STOP CHANGING FACTIONS. and i joined badass guild ^^. i love LoH because it's always funny, friendly ppl and horde rapers. We were raiding Orgri almost every day so i noticed that Orgrimmar became LoHs home.
I am proud to be member of LoH and i hope we are not gonna spread anymore. Love ya all nabs . ^^

-about my chars
Upstriker-hunter and my main char...I have LW and enchanting on him and prety good venge gear
zekan is my shaman with alchemy and herbalism...and since my friends stopped playing i have ther chars too
Darkwhisp enh shaman
phantomwolf little gnome mage
and some more shities xD
but it doesn't mean I am always on their chars...they love playing BG's weekly ^^

sorry if I made some mistakes I am chating with 4 ppl right now and writing my introduce shit ^^
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime29.08.10 17:26

HARIS FOR PRESIDENT IMHO!
Back to top Go down
Deadbaron

Deadbaron

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime29.08.10 21:16

I'm active on this forum from 30th may,but I forgot to post introduce of myself,sry about that!!!KK,here it is so u guys know who is really player named Deeprogue Smile

My name is Kreso(Kresimir) but my friends usually call me Sokre Very Happy. I'm 14 years old croatian kiddo(I accidentally check year 1995 except 1996 and Im to lazy to change it back xD) and I play wow on LastwoW for year and a half now. One of my friend was playing on this server and he(Deadsamadeva) told me to try it,so I tried it and made my first character on this server- belf paladin named Deadbaron,when I hit lvl 70 I was so proud cause I leveled him for allmost a weak Shocked . I was playing with him for a while and I realize that paladin is not my class,so I quite. Next day I made a new rogue named Deeprogue(the same like Upstriker,my rogue on another server was called Deeprogue too xD). I leveled him really fast cause I was using that Alliance leveling guide on forum(regards to creator). In 2 days I hit 70 and immediately went to pwnd hordies in battlegroung. After allot of ghost walking and allot of fight's I collect enough WSg,Eots and AB marks to buy s2 gear and weapons and those items which weren't obitainable I replace with rep items xD. Now let's talk about guild's in which I was...First guild in which I got invited was "The Illidari"(I was in it for long time)after allot of times in that guild I heard about LoH,so one day I leave Illidari and /w Xellinn for inv,he inv me and I was so happy to be part of real pvp guild. I can still remember those old rank:,Muted,Alt,Padawan,Hero,Legend,CL,Co-Officer,Officer and GM(that were the old good times). But than one day after I was inactive,I saw that I'm not in guild anymore and I feel really sad. I tough u kick me cause I was inactive,but than I saw LoH forum and there were people like:"Oh Shit...Noob have taken the LoH,we are ruind /cry..." and I figure that I wasn't kicked by Andro or any other LoH officer...I was kicked by some fking noob. After that i saw that people are thinking about remaking LoH,but actually no1 didn't wan't to do it,so I did. I knew that my guild will faild,cause next day after I made it I had on vacation for 5 weaks Shocked . Since I had on vacation after my birthday,I had allot of money on my mobile phone (500 HRK) so I started to SMS donate for s4. After those 5 weaks I got home and I started to play with my new s4 rogue...and yea my LoH was dead,but as I said to the Andro if it's alive when I'm back I'll kill it and send all members to the new LOH.The same day I started to play,Andro inv me to new LOH and I'm really happy to be part of the team,ty guys! cheers

regards

Deadbaron
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Deadbaron44?feature=mhum
Macu

Macu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime02.09.10 8:07

Hello everyone cheers My name is Dacian, i am almost 20 years and i am from Romania!My hobbyes are:drinking, football,wow, cs, boxing,reading and ofc sex
I played wow like 2 years and i like very much to get into events, raids etc with guild Razz I'm playing wow very much with my main Playbboy and with my alt Alissya!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime16.09.10 16:57

WTB more introductions.
Back to top Go down
Laraysien

Laraysien

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime22.09.10 22:16

Yo, I'm Kae, Laraysien, Deliah, Profane

Started playing WoW like 5 years ago when retail officially launched, was a crap game then and still is, but still play for unknown reasons, drinking beer while playing helps.

I like beer by the way, especially german beer, like warsteiner.

I still play on retail, I'm retired with both pvp or pve however, I just idle in the crossroads on my horde characters, yes my characters are mainly horde, bring your meaningless hate here!

Also I like drinking beer, and I mix it with more beer, I'm in denial about beeing an alcoholic, wich is okay in my opinion.

I study IT and currently working under a small company that does stuff with computers and networking around schools, I'm also getting my taxi driver permit, driving around drunk people is fun (especially while drunk yourself).

Don't feel like telling more about myself you'll find out in-game.

Oh I also like beer

Back to top Go down
http://www.achewood.com
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime24.09.10 21:03

I see you liek beer, cool.
Back to top Go down
Axee

Axee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime17.10.10 1:38

Hello, my name is Milos I am from Serbia, I was born in the so-called town Pozarevac. I love parkour, and practicing tennis and football for 4 years, I'm not good at English as you can see. I am 15 years old, playing Wow for 3 years I played in the so-called server Wow scape that was my favorite server I had about 7-8 ful epic heroes.Currently I play with a hunter but I have a lot of players but I do not play very well with them:).By the way these words are taken from Google translate xD.

See you in the game and regards to all members and administrators of the guild Smile)))) Greetings

Cyaaa Smile

By the way i Like Jack daniels and Chivas Regalll Smile))) (I know I'm young, but let life go xD)
Back to top Go down
rigastalker

rigastalker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime17.10.10 2:44

Eh andro... you have rly much time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime18.10.10 13:34

Axee!

Parkour, football and jack/chivas.. I fucking love you already haha.

zz <3
Back to top Go down
kajll

kajll

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime03.11.10 0:02

Inferno wrote:
Axee!

Parkour, football and jack/chivas.. I fucking love you already haha.

zz <3

You love everyone. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dinke93
neb

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime10.11.10 6:22

pwin lastwow noobs since 08
Back to top Go down
Deadbaron

Deadbaron

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime11.11.10 1:51

neb wrote:
pwin lastwow noob since 08
fixed Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Deadbaron44?feature=mhum
Lightwish

Lightwish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime25.02.11 12:17

Oh no, Andro, even in that huge presentation you forgot about me Sad. /cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2